BCA Uniform Fitting June 8
The BCA uniform fitting will take place on Saturday, June 8. The fitting will take place at the NEW BCA Practice Facility at 1540 Hecht Dr., Unit H, in Bartlett (Brewster Creek Industrial Park).
To save time, BCA families can pay the balance of their registration fees in advance via Zelle or Chase Quickpay at BCAweb1@gmail.com. All BCA families will receive an invoice of balance due prior to June 8.
If you absolutely, positively cannot make it on June 8, please contact BCA as soon as possible via email at BCA@bartlettcheerleading.com to make alternate arrangements. Thanks!
You must still bring multiple checks to your cheerleader’s fitting to cover the following:
1. Registration fees balance due payable to Bartlett Cheerleading Assoc. (if not paid in advance)
2. Cheer package (bow and spanks) – $40.00 per cheerleader to Bartlett Cheerleading Assoc. (If spanks are not needed, then a check for $20.00 for new bow will be needed.)
3. Uniform deposit check ($180.00 postdated 12/15/19) to Bartlett Cheerleading Assoc.
4. A volunteer deposit check for $75.00 (postdated for 12/15/2019) or a buyout check for $75.00 made to Bartlett Cheerleading Association (current date).
5. Check to purchase additional spirit wear (optional)
6. Check (or cash) to purchase items from the 8th grade fundraising table (optional).