BCA Uniform Fitting May 19
The BCA uniform fitting will take place on Saturday, May 19. It is important for all cheerleaders to arrive at their designated times to be custom fit for this year’s new uniforms! The fitting will take place at the BCA Practice Facility at 1540 Hecht Dr., Unit J, in Bartlett (Brewster Creek Industrial Park). The times for each age group are listed below:
K/1: 9:00-9:30 a.m.
5th Grade: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
2nd Grade: 10:30-11 a.m.
4th Grade: 11 a.m. – noon
3rd Grade: Noon – 1 p.m.
6th Grade: 1:00-1:30 p.m.
8th Grade: 1:30-2:30 p.m.
7th Grade: 2:30-3 p.m.
If you absolutely, positively cannot make it on May 19 or your assigned time, please contact Crissy Stoner at firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 331-229-7404 as soon as possible to make alternate arrangements.
Please bring multiple checks to your cheerleader’s fitting to cover the following:
1. Registration fees balance due payable to Bartlett Cheerleading Assoc.
2. Cheer package (bow and spanks) – $40.00 per cheerleader to Bartlett Cheerleading Assoc. (If spanks are not needed, then a check for $20.00 for new bow will be needed.)
3. Uniform deposit check ($180.00 postdated 12/15/18) to Bartlett Cheerleading Assoc.
4. A volunteer deposit check for $75.00 (postdated for 12/15/2018) or a buyout check for $75.00 made to Bartlett Cheerleading Association (current date).
5. Check to purchase additional spirit wear (optional)
6. Check (or cash) to purchase items from the 8th grade fundraising table (optional).